The weekend is here. Pause.
- Take a breath, long and slow.
- Slow down from the weekday pace, creating space to pause.
- Commit to the work required to shift into the pause.
- Change the rhythm and routine to be made new.
- Receive the gift of quiet and calm.
- Make time for reflection and thought.
- Let go of the things that don’t matter.
- Forgive those who have wronged you.
- Release what’s not yours to hold.
- Meditate on these words of love:
“ For the Lord your God is living among you.
He is a mighty savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
With his love, he will calm all your fears.
He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”–Zephaniah 3:17, NLT
No matter how hard or challenging the week has been, this God-word reveals the presence of love, giving the picture of true reality despite all of it. This real-life view is the paradigm which shifts uncertainty to confidence. It’s worth pausing from all of it, refocusing, leaning into the presence of God, realizing love is the connection to more.
Pause. Believe God is singing over you.
Pause. Let the presence of God calm you.
Pause. Celebrate God’s joy for you.
Intentionally pause throughout the weekend, opening the door of your mind, heart, and soul to the love of God. Be at peace.
- Two Weekend Words
- Weekend Sanctuary
- Weekend Pause
- Weekend Ritual
- Weekend Life
- Weekend Wonder
- Weekend Comfort Menu
- Weekend Thinking
- Weekend Sacred Rest
- Weekend Peace
- Weekend Waiting
- Weekend Restoration
- Weekend Perspective