Are you ready for anything and everything?
The answer gives insight into our process and perception of life.
The thing is . . . it takes work to expect the *best outcome . . . in the worst of circumstances.
So. How is possible to expect the best outcome?
It’s a matter of what we give into . . . the best . . . or the worst.
We will never know what will occur or where we would go next, if, we remain in a negative mindset. The thing is . . . negativity is a key element . . . of a victim mentality and life-style. Daily exercising of the mind with truth develops a pathway of positivity and possibilities, changing a mindset of negativity and impossibilities.
Get Ready With Three Training Exercises:
- Develop positive expectations: “If, God is for us (you and I) then who (what) can be against us?” (Concept from Romans 8:31).
- Remember and repeat the truth that there is a way through: God is making a way (Concept from Isaiah 42:16).
- Trust the best will come: God is the God of more. (Concept from Lamentations 3).
Reading these training exercises is the first step; however, they require time and repetition to make a lasting impact. Our best advice is to take a minute a day to ensure these are anchored in soul-deep.
Find a minute to be still and know the presence of God. Take a breath in through your nose and let it out through your mouth. Relax. Shift your thoughts from what is taking space in your thoughts to the three concepts:
- God is for me. Nothing and no one can be against me.
- God is making a way through it.
- God is the God of more.
The revelation of truth in the with-God life creates calm, confidence, and certainty. Train with the expectation of the best outcome. Be ready to manage and navigate what ever comes your way.
More articles on positivity:
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (1.21.19)
- It Seemed Impossible
- God Makes A Way
- Daily Decisions