Our passion and drive increases when we do what we are born to do. The thing is . . . it takes courage and risk . . . to own what is ours to do. It’s amazing to watch individuals discover their life-assignment.
Philippians 4:12-14 states we are not left alone in doing what is ours to do but will be offered strength to accomplish it.
Yes. We will have pressure, problems, and just down-right hard things in the days of our life; however, there’s power available to do what we can’t do on our own.
Meditate on these words:
- My identity today is Christ in me. (Read Colossians 1:27).
- I am a new creation—not held by faults and failures. (Read 2 Corinthians 5:17).
- I will maximize every opportunity by being as Christ. ( Read Galatians 2:20).
- My mindset is above all the pressures and problems. (Read Colossians 3:2).
- My attitude is like Christ. (Read Philippians 2:5).
- Christ in me empowers and enables me to do all the things I am assigned to do.(Read Philippians 4:13).
- I am grateful. I will not take anything for granted. (Read Colossians 2:6-7).
It’s amazing to know we have the gift of living a purposeful strong life.
Maximize every day by living the with-God life and do what matters. It’s the best life.
Listen to “Think On This” every. single. day.
And. You can install TableThink on an Amazon Echo device and listen to Think On This.
2.) Click on the Menu – Select Skills & Games.
3.) Search for TableThink.
4.) Select to Install the Skill.
5.) Listen to the latest from your Alexa. Simply say “Alexa, tell me the news from TableThink”. Alexa will play the latest episodes you have not listened to. When you are finished simply say “Alexa, Stop”.
If you have any questions or issues let us know via our contact form.