January 7, 2019
Monday is our day to re-commit ourselves to the values, goals, and priorities set before us.
So. We are re-committing our evening routine, which is the catalyst to our best morning routine.
When we do what we say we will do, our confidence and energy increases, producing a belief in living our best.
Our recommended evening routine:
- End the day with time to decompress and relax.
- Clean up your living space. It sets a calmer atmosphere to end and begin the day.
- Make sure your clothes for the day are picked out, including workout clothes. Scrambling in the morning to find a piece of clothing or to make sure something is clean produces frustration and wastes time. By the way, this reduces arguments with kids and establishes a great routine for the rest of their life.
- Prep for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It helps to prepare a weekly menu and to do weekly shopping to eat your best. Planning decreases the stress of meal-making.
- Review the schedule for the next day. Update your to-do list.
- Give thanks for three things of the day. Gratitude changes everything.
- Determine what the circumstances of the day taught you. There’s always a lesson to be learned.
- Focus on the joy of tomorrow. The entire trajectory of the next day begins with how we think about it.
- Read. Reading can decrease stress, slow breathing down, and provide relaxation.
- Drink a cup of hot tea to relax. Drink water. Hydration is important day and night. In fact, it’s helpful to have water available by your bedside.
- End the day in a prayerful state. Pray and meditate on a God-word. Listen to TableThink’s “Think on This” short podcast and check out our inspirational articles.
“Let the words from the book of the law be always on your lips. Meditate on them day and night so that you may be careful to live by all that is written in it. If you do, as you make your way through this world, you will prosper and always find success”. (Joshua 1:8, Voice).
You will find this and more information in TableThink’s upcoming course, Systemic Organization.
There’s always more on Monday–Joshua and Kerrie
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (1-14-19)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (1.21.19)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (Check-In)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (Mental Acuity And Strength)
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Growth
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Crucial
Insights to TableThink: