Monday is our day to re-commit ourselves to our personal values, goals, priorities and protocols.
We are re-committing to the daily decision to be ready for situations which require mental acuity and strength.
When all is said and done, this mandates:
a calmness of the soul,
a belief in all things working together for good,
a determination to manage the details with quiet confidence
a certainty of a solution.
These elements require daily preparation of thinking through the steps of managing challenges and adversity. Taking this daily action can be compared to keeping a first-aide kit supplied and up-to-date.
- Take a breath . . . focus on the peace of God . . . allowing it to calm the soul.
- Meditate on the truth of Romans 8:28 speak deep within you: All things will work together for good.
- Ask God to give you quiet confidence as you manage the details of the day.
- Believe there’s a solution to every issue.
There’s always more on Monday–Joshua and Kerrie
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (1-14-19)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (1.21.19)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (Check-In)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (Mental Acuity And Strength)
- It’s Monday with Joshua And Kerrie . . . Growth
Insights to TableThink: