June is the month of inspired-living
One of the many inspirational elements of June is how it marks a new season. Summer officially launches in the Northern Hemisphere and winter in the Southern Hemisphere this month. Whether days are heating up or cooling down, it’s miraculous to understand some of the details and timing of a new season.
So . . .
Anyway . . .
While the change of seasons is inspirational in itself, there’s a lot more to discuss when it comes to inspired-living.
Inspiration is a belief, a thought process, and a continual conversation when we choose inspired-living.
Inspiration is a catalyst to rise above the pressure, problems, and negativity of the day.
Inspiration is a revelation of the presence and work of God.
Inspiration is a vital component of an ongoing and interactive relationship with God.
Inspiration is a key element in living our best.
Inspiration is more.
The key question to keep at the forefront of inspired living: Am I (are we) living as if, God-precepts are true or false?
- God is love.
- God is always loving you (us).
- God is always present.
- God is never going to leave or fail you (us).
- God is for you (us), not against you (us).
- God is at work bringing all things together for good.
- God is doing something new.
- God is doing a good work in you (us).
- God is releasing the grace-power to do what you (we) can’t do on your (our) own.
- God is doing more than what can be asked, thought or imagined.
- God is God.
The word, “is,” denotes inspiration is ongoing and continual.
Inspiration is continually at work within and around us.
Finally and most importantly, thank you for your support. At this point we are relying on our friends and family to spread the word about TableThink. We are blown away by your love, encouragement, and support. Because of you, we’ve had 24,000 downloads of the Think On This podcast. Thank you!
It’s all about inspired-living ~Joshua & Kerrie
TableThink’s Weekly Rhythm, Routine, And Rituals
Soul work necessitates time alone as well as time with one another.
The thing is . . . soul work is key to living best . . . but often is last on the list.
Sunday Soul Work:
- Sunday Soul Work: Shift
- Sunday Soul Work: Come To The Table
- Sunday Soul Work: Mindful
- Sunday Soul Work: Having Done All . . . Stand
- Sunday Soul Work: Surprise!
- Sunday Soul Work: X-Factor
- Sunday Soul Work: It Is Well
- Sunday Soul Work: Wonder
- Sunday Soul Work: St. Patrick’s Day
- Sunday Soul Work: Who I Am
- Sunday Soul Work: Only Believe
- Sunday Soul Work: Wilderness Strong
- Sunday Soul Work: Holy Week
- Sunday Soul Work: Your Assignment
- Sunday Soul Work: Grief At The Table . . . Rachel Held Evans
- Sunday Soul Work: Letter To Mom
- Sunday Soul Work: The Best Moments
- Sunday Soul Work: Hindsight Learning
- Sunday Soul Work: Look Deep
Monday is our day to ramp up and renew an element of living. We recommend this practice for individuals, couples, and families as well as organizations. This best practice serves who we are and what we do.
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (1-14-19)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (1.21.19)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (Check-In)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (Mental Acuity And Strength)
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Growth
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Crucial
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Momentum
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Self-Discipline
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Differences
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Invested
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . The Win
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Great Days
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Innovative Design
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Value First
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Thinking
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . More
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . One Step At A Time
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . Hindsight
- It’s Tuesday . . . But . . . It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . Inspired Connection
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday follow the theme of the week and month: inspired-living.
Anne Miller is TableThink’s columnist for Your Tribe. Anne’s writing takes us home, reminding us of what really matters. She invites you to the TableThink tribe . . . and to know it’s . . . Your Tribe.
Anne invites us: “I hope you will feel inspired to connect, reconnect, or get to know someone in your community, realizing it is not about entertaining – holding the attention of – it is about “being” together, sharing life and relationship.”
- Your Tribe: Meet Anne
- Your Tribe: Chore Learning And Relationship Building
- Inclusion/Exclusion… In. Out. Open. Close. Warmth. Cold.
- Your Tribe: The Benefits Of Community
- To be released Friday, June 7: Your Tribe: Treasured Change
Tiffany Carter is TableThink’s columnist for TableRead. Tiffany’s passion and expertise in reading underlines the importance of reading to live our best.
Tiffany shares with us: “As a mom and a teacher, I am passionate about books and love talking with others about what to read and traditions around reading. I love hearing and sharing about what and how families read. I also believe in the power of conversation around books and stories. Reading can be a powerful experience- especially when it is a shared experience with others.”
- Books That Spark Conversations
- At The Table With Tiffany Carter: A Conversation And Article (Literary People Watching)
- There’s more coming . . . be ready . . . we will keep you updated.
We feature table conversations at our table twice a month. We are excited for you to get to know the who takes a seat at our table and think on the interesting, inspiring, and informative discussions. We grow when we think outside of our personal realm, broadening our perspective with inspiration.
- 001: TableThink
- 002: At The Table With Roy Carlisle
- 003: At The Table With Anne Miller
- 004: Inspire – Innovate – Invest . . . A Conversation With Joshua and Kerrie
- 005:At The Table With Nancy Carlisle and Linda Hernandez-Munguia
- 006: Home Technology . . . Kerrie Interviews Joshua
- 007: At The Table With Tiffany Carter . . . A Conversation And Article
- 008: A Conversation About Holy Week
- 009: At The Table With Roy Carlisle and Paul Anderson . . . Episode 1 Of Our Faith Series
- 010: At The Table With Roy Carlisle . . . Episode 2 Of Our Faith Series
- 011: At the Table With Andy Rogers . . Acquisitions editor, Zondervan
Saturday features the weekend slow-down. Taking a breath on the weekend, slowing down, and stepping back from the busyness of the week is smart living. It takes effort and practice to make the weekend slow-down routine a part of life. The thing is . . . as simple as it sounds . . . weekend slow-down serves our “why.”
One of the obstacles to the weekend slow-down is the lack of awareness of its overall healthy impact on every piece of life.
Thinking through the things which lead to your best weekend slow-down generates motivation to make it happen. It’s helpful to use the specific elements to create a personalized weekend slow-down menu.
- Weekend Articles
- Two Weekend Words
- Weekend Sanctuary
- Weekend Pause
- Weekend Ritual
- Weekend Life
- Weekend Wonder
- Weekend Comfort Menu
- Weekend Thinking
- Weekend Sacred Rest
- Weekend Peace
- Weekend Waiting
- Weekend Restoration
- Weekend Perspective
- Weekend Preparation
- Weekend Listening
- Weekend Calm Space
- Weekend: Women . . . Mothers, Daughters, Sisters . . . and Friends
- Weekend Hallelujah
- Weekend Hindsight
- Weekend Slow Down Matters