July is the month to be free to live our best.
The battle to live free begins in our mind.
It can be difficult to clearly see that an unhealthy thought has attached to the way life is managed.
Until . . .
It rises to the top.
The thing is . . .
It often begins as a random thought.
And . . .
It turns into a reaction, if, it’s not acknowledged or addressed.
Then . . .
It becomes a routine ritual to repeat the thought as if, it is truth.
Eventually . . .
It’s processed as a self-proclaimed reality and a belief.
“I am not good enough to . . . “
“If, only I could . . . then I would . . . ”
” This is never going to happen . . . “
Am I thinking the best about myself, others, and/or the outcome of a circumstance?
Is this the best?
Will this be the best?
Use The Grid
The three words describing Christ in John 14:6 provide a *grid to evaluate the thought. Determine if the thought aligns with all three:
Whatever thought elicits a “no” to this list needs to be further evaluated to see what needs to change and determine if, it needs to be removed. It’s a simple, intentional, and freeing way to determine what thoughts keep us from the best.
Take A Moment
What is one reoccurring thought/belief that stirs you up and creates chaos within you?
The unhealthy thought/belief:_________________
This unhealthy thought works in opposition to your best. The Way, Truth, and Life is always for your best (the Romans 8:31 principle). These three words are a part of our belief system in the with-God life and become a soul-deep anchor, freeing us from the thoughts which oppose the best.
This is the month to have a strong resolve to break free of whatever prevents us from living our best and serving others to help them live their best.
It’s our mission to invest our time and energy in serving you with inspiration and innovation to live your best.
Finally and most importantly, thank you for your support. At this point we are relying on our friends and family to spread the word about TableThink. We are blown away by your love, encouragement, and support. Because of you, we’ve had 3,000 more downloads in the last month with a total of 27,000 downloads of the **Think On This podcast. Thank you!
It’s all about being free to live our best ~Joshua & Kerrie
*The grid works well for all ages.
TableThink’s Weekly Rhythm, Routine, And Rituals
Soul work necessitates time alone as well as time with one another.
The thing is . . . soul work is key to living best . . . but often is last on the list.
Sunday Soul Work:
- Sunday Soul Work: Shift
- Sunday Soul Work: Come To The Table
- Sunday Soul Work: Mindful
- Sunday Soul Work: Having Done All . . . Stand
- Sunday Soul Work: Surprise!
- Sunday Soul Work: X-Factor
- Sunday Soul Work: It Is Well
- Sunday Soul Work: Wonder
- Sunday Soul Work: St. Patrick’s Day
- Sunday Soul Work: Who I Am
- Sunday Soul Work: Only Believe
- Sunday Soul Work: Wilderness Strong
- Sunday Soul Work: Holy Week
- Sunday Soul Work: Your Assignment
- Sunday Soul Work: Grief At The Table . . . Rachel Held Evans
- Sunday Soul Work: Letter To Mom
- Sunday Soul Work: The Best Moments
- Sunday Soul Work: Hindsight Learning
- Sunday Soul Work: Look Deep
- Sunday Soul Work: Grace Is
- Sunday Soul Work: A Blessing For Men
- Sunday Soul Work: Grace In The Deep
- Sunday Soul Work: Living The Good Life
Monday is our day to ramp up and renew an element of living. We recommend this practice for individuals, couples, and families as well as organizations. This best practice serves who we are and what we do.
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (1-14-19)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (1.21.19)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (Check-In)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (Mental Acuity And Strength)
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Growth
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Crucial
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Momentum
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Self-Discipline
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Differences
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Invested
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . The Win
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Great Days
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Innovative Design
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Value First
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Thinking
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . More
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . One Step At A Time
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . Hindsight
- It’s Tuesday . . . But . . . It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . Inspired Connection
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . Celebrate
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . Reduce
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . Evening Routine
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . Time Away
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday follow the theme of the week and month: inspired-living.
Anne Miller is TableThink’s columnist for Your Tribe. Anne’s writing takes us home, reminding us of what really matters. She invites you to the TableThink tribe . . . and to know it’s . . . Your Tribe.
Anne invites us: “I hope you will feel inspired to connect, reconnect, or get to know someone in your community, realizing it is not about entertaining – holding the attention of – it is about “being” together, sharing life and relationship.”
- Your Tribe: Meet Anne
- Your Tribe: Chore Learning And Relationship Building
- Inclusion/Exclusion… In. Out. Open. Close. Warmth. Cold.
- Your Tribe: The Benefits Of Community
- Your Tribe: Treasured Change
- To be released Friday, July 5: Your Tribe: A More Caring World
Tiffany Carter is TableThink’s columnist for TableRead. Tiffany’s passion and expertise in reading underlines the importance of reading to live our best.
Tiffany shares with us: “As a mom and a teacher, I am passionate about books and love talking with others about what to read and traditions around reading. I love hearing and sharing about what and how families read. I also believe in the power of conversation around books and stories. Reading can be a powerful experience- especially when it is a shared experience with others.”
- Books That Spark Conversations
- At The Table With Tiffany Carter: A Conversation And Article (Literary People Watching)
- There’s more coming . . . be ready . . . we will keep you updated.
We feature table conversations at our table. We are excited for you to get to know the who takes a seat at our table and think on the interesting, inspiring, and informative discussions. We grow when we think outside of our personal realm, broadening our perspective with inspiration. We are working on our faith series and will be releasing a new look with our tablethink podcast.
- 001: Welcome To TableThink!
- 002: At The Table With Roy Carlisle
- 003: At The Table With Anne Miller
- 004: Inspire – Innovate – Invest . . . A Conversation With Joshua and Kerrie
- 005:At The Table With Nancy Carlisle and Linda Hernandez-Munguia
- 006: Home Technology . . . Kerrie Interviews Joshua
- 007: At The Table With Tiffany Carter . . . A Conversation And Article
- 008: A Conversation About Holy Week
- 009: At The Table With Roy Carlisle and Paul Anderson . . . Episode 1 Of Our Faith Series
- 010: At The Table With Roy Carlisle . . . Episode 2 Of Our Faith Series
- 011: At the Table With Andy Rogers . . Acquisitions editor, Zondervan
Saturday features the weekend slow-down. Taking a breath on the weekend, slowing down, and stepping back from the busyness of the week is smart living. It takes effort and practice to make the weekend slow-down routine a part of life. The thing is . . . as simple as it sounds . . . weekend slow-down serves our “why.”
One of the obstacles to the weekend slow-down is the lack of awareness of its overall healthy impact on every piece of life.
Thinking through the things which lead to your best weekend slow-down generates motivation to make it happen. It’s helpful to use the specific elements to create a personalized weekend slow-down menu.
- Weekend Articles
- Two Weekend Words
- Weekend Sanctuary
- Weekend Pause
- Weekend Ritual
- Weekend Life
- Weekend Wonder
- Weekend Comfort Menu
- Weekend Thinking
- Weekend Sacred Rest
- Weekend Peace
- Weekend Waiting
- Weekend Restoration
- Weekend Perspective
- Weekend Preparation
- Weekend Listening
- Weekend Calm Space
- Weekend: Women . . . Mothers, Daughters, Sisters . . . and Friends
- Weekend Hallelujah
- Weekend Hindsight
- Weekend Slow Down Matters
- Weekend Breath
- Weekend Space
- Weekend Turnaround
- Weekend Rhythm