Monday is our day to ramp it up and renew an element of living. We recommend this practice for individuals, couples, and families as well as organizations. This practice serves who we are and what we do.
This week our conversation at the table is centered on our connection of inspiration.
This kind of connection comes when we are inspired by the Spirit of God. In other words, we connect with one another through the Spirit of God (in-Spirit). The inspired connection produces a space of unity as we grow and learn how to live without toxic thoughts, feelings, and behavior.
We need to do the inner work , especially forgiveness, which is a letting-go process. Our connection becomes stronger with God and one another as we release our grasp on resentment, blame, shame and all the things which disconnect us from love and grace.
In other words, we are aligning with the love and grace of God rather than the things which destroy soul.
This sounds like heavy-duty religious stuff . . . until . . . it’s actually experienced. It’s incredible to have an inspired connection of love and grace with someone we previously considered to be an enemy.
Love and grace are activated within our soul when we let go of the resentment and blame we’ve had for the specific individual(s).
The thing is . . .
We are able to do what is ours to do through an inspired connection. Instead of being slowed down by a negative narrative of resentment, blame, and shame we are freed to move forward and soar without the weight of it all.
This does not mean we won’t have challenges but it means we navigate through it all in and through the Spirit of God.
The inspired connection changes how we work together and accomplish the tasks of the day.
Make it a great day!
There’s always more each and every day–Joshua & Kerrie
Joshua & Kerrie
Joshua & Kerrie are pastors, entrepreneurs, and co-developers of TableThink.
Joshua & Kerrie are in different seasons of life. Joshua is in his first half of life; Kerrie is in her second. Generational wisdom is a key piece of their best conversations with growth and contribution in the forefront.
Joshua is in the beginning years of his marriage with his wife, Louise. Kerrie and her husband, Gregg, have been married for 42 years and have three children, two son-in-laws, and six grandchildren. Joshua was born and raised in Arkansas. He now lives in Oregon but says his Southern ways are ingrained within him. Kerrie has always lived in the Pacific Northwest and loves everything about it, including rainy days. Joshua has a passion for technology; he founded and oversees Joshua Lindley Consulting. Kerrie’s passion for serving people led her to becoming a registered nurse for a season, public speaking, and blogging.
Joshua & Kerrie invite everyone to take a seat at the table, ready and excited to learn from one another. They are passionate about what TableThink can be as they invest in the work with inspiration and innovation. You are always welcome at TableThink’s virtual table. You can connect with them by emailing: [email protected]
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (1-14-19)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (1.21.19)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (Check-In)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (Mental Acuity And Strength)
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Growth
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Crucial
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Momentum
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Self-Discipline
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Differences
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Invested
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . The Win
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Great Days
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Innovative Design
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Value First
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Thinking
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . More
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . One Step At A Time
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . Hindsight
- It’s Tuesday . . . But . . . It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . Inspired Connection