Monday is our day to ramp it up and renew an element of living. We recommend this practice for individuals, couples, and families as well as organizations. This practice serves who we are and what we do.
This week our conversation at the table is centered on taking time to celebrate.
It seems to be a good time to talk about celebration in our part of the world as kids are finishing up their school year and students are graduating, couples are getting married and commemorating their anniversaries, and fathers will be honored this coming weekend.
Celebration gives space to pay attention and be intentionally present in the small and great life-events.
TableThink is giving space to celebrate our first official six months of publication and podcasts. We’ve barely begun; however, we know many organizations dissolve in the beginning because of the great amount of work with seemingly little return. We are still sitting at the table setting the foundation, getting ready to launch more. We celebrate the opportunity to sit at the table.
The thing is . . . we have relied on friends and family spreading the word . . . while we become established. This is you, our hero, who willingly sits at our virtual table, believing in what we have set out to do. We celebrate you!
It’s what we wrote on TableThink’s website: TableThink is your daily source for inspirational information, innovative ideas, and a new kind of community connection. The TableThink team will provide articles, artwork, coaching, courses, podcasts, and videos for your personal development and growth with an emphasis on faith. You are invited to take a seat at TableThink’s viritual table and discover more for your life.
One amazing surprise is our daily Think On This podcast. We’ve been listening to what others have said they like and don’t like about it, revising it to be a one-minute daily inspirational thought. As of now, we have 25,000 downloads. We are surprised and blessed by those who listen and support us as we find our way. We celebrate the listeners!
We know we have a long ways to go just like any individual, couple, family, or organization.
It’s worth taking time to celebrate and, as God told Moses, “Take off your shoes.”
The thing is . . . God clarified to Moses . . . that he stood on holy ground.
It’s too easy to take life for granted. Celebration is an opportunity to pay attention to our holy ground.
Get ready. Take off your shoes.
Celebrate this week. You are standing on holy ground!
Make it a great day!
There’s always more each and every day–Joshua & Kerrie
Joshua & Kerrie
Joshua & Kerrie are pastors, entrepreneurs, and co-developers of TableThink.
Joshua & Kerrie are in different seasons of life. Joshua is in his first half of life; Kerrie is in her second. Generational wisdom is a key piece of their best conversations with growth and contribution in the forefront.
Joshua is in the beginning years of his marriage with his wife, Louise. Kerrie and her husband, Gregg, have been married for 42 years and have three children, two son-in-laws, and six grandchildren. Joshua was born and raised in Arkansas. He now lives in Oregon but says his Southern ways are ingrained within him. Kerrie has always lived in the Pacific Northwest and loves everything about it, including rainy days. Joshua has a passion for technology; he founded and oversees Joshua Lindley Consulting. Kerrie’s passion for serving people led her to becoming a registered nurse for a season, public speaking, and blogging.
Joshua & Kerrie invite everyone to take a seat at the table, ready and excited to learn from one another. They are passionate about what TableThink can be as they invest in the work with inspiration and innovation. You are always welcome at TableThink’s virtual table. You can connect by emailing: [email protected]
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (1-14-19)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (1.21.19)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (Check-In)
- Monday Musings With Joshua and Kerrie (Mental Acuity And Strength)
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Growth
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Crucial
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Momentum
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Self-Discipline
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Differences
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Invested
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . The Win
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Great Days
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Innovative Design
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Value First
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . Thinking
- It’s Monday With Joshua and Kerrie . . . More
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . One Step At A Time
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . Hindsight
- It’s Tuesday . . . But . . . It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . Inspired Connection
- It’s Monday With Joshua & Kerrie . . . Celebrate