Listen . . .
Think On This . . .
Some of TableThink coaching advice includes:
- Trust God.
- Take time to stop and let go of the stuff which has consumed your attention.
- Ask God to give you faith to see true reality.
- Honor your own and one another’s boundaries.
- Do what you say you will do.
- Be honest; if, something’s not working, just say it and move on.
- If, you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.
- Be trustworthy 24/7. The thing is . . . to be trustworthy . . . is not just for the times when someone is looking.
- Pause. Breathe.
- Pay attention to God’s presence, others, and your own life. Remember God was the One present in the beginning, is present in the moment, and will always be present.